[Review] Etude House Clay Wonder Pore White Clay mask

Assalamualaikum beautiful readers,

I'm beauty blog-hopping a lot these days dengan tujuan kan mencari product muka baru yang berkemungkinan sesuai dengan diri ane hehehe...While blog-hopping, I found a few blog posts praising Etude' s products (clay mask, baking powder line etc). And it got me the feeling of a bit menyesal like..."Why I didn't even bother to go to Etude store masa di Korea??? I could have, at least, get a sample."

Luckily for me jua, I have some sample from Etude House yang diberi oleh seorang kawan yang ke korea few months/years back. The Wonder Pore White Clay Mask. Gatal tah hati ane kan mencuba the sample, if it's really good macam yang diperkatakan di kebanyakan post yang aku baca atu. 

So now, I'm trying Etude clay mask from a sample. Here is a simple review from using this clay mask in my first application:



Packaging
I can't say much about the packaging as this is only a sample. Tapi as I know product Etude House punya packaging is always cutesy, and macam sesuai untuk orang-orang yang ber-character happy and bubbly or untuk teens and pre-teens. The sample yang aku pakai pun is enough for 2-3 times usage. 

Description
The mask claims 7 in 1 Total pore solution :
  • Balance the skin to an ideal pH level
  • Refine skin tones
  • Keeps the elasticity of pores
  • Deep cleansing pores
  • minimizing appearance of pores
  • Control large amount of sebum
  • Moisturizing skins.
Kandungan product ane inda kana mention di sample, or maybe kana mention but I can't read korean hahaha...so, I google-d it untuk pengetahuan bersama. Apparently, Etude House Clay ane is Formulated with pure Glacial clay and oxygen-delivering 'Carbonated' ingredient, this clay pack effectively deep cleanses dirt, oil, or any impurities for healthy -looking, clean pores.

Woah, sounds amazing kan? Ada oxygen-delivering bagai...

Application
I tried this clay early in the morning for about 20 minutes. The mask didn't exactly have any scent. Semasa memakai terasa muka ane ketat-ketat saja. 

However after rinse off with cool water, the skin immediately feels fresh like macam baru lapas cleansing. It live up to my expectation of cleansing pores, controlling sebum and moisturizing skins. Kulit terasa halus saja after just 1 application. I must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE ETUDE HOUSE CLAY SO MUCH!!! Product ane sesuai for my oily-combination skin. 

Overall, the clay mask is amazing! (p/s: aku jadi menyesal inda bersudah sebab clay mask ane bisai).

Rating: Excellent ★★★

Problem
Where can I find Etude products in Brunei? Few years ago ada kadai Etude di Time Square, now kadai atu sudah tutup huhu...~I hope ada online seller yang menjual this brand/product. Otherwise I have to do an advance research mana kan cari this product kalau ke Malaysia. 

Hope you enjoy this post. 

Toodles. 


Ulasan