[Review] Sweet Deli cake

Assalamualaikum food-lover,

This post is about a Sweet Deli cake.

If you guys pernah baca my post about balasan hantaran  tunang dulu, aku ada mention pasal Mr. Baker Fruit cake. Mr. Baker's cake memang nyaman and I always love love love it!!!

 However, recently I found another option of premium cake yang nyaman and lawa jua.... 

Jeng Jeng Jeng ....
Fresh Yam Cake
This cake is from Sweet Deli and it is one of the most recommended cakes there. 
I can say rasa cake ane sesuai untuk taste bud orang tua dan dewasas pasal inda manis, inda overly cream and they also used mashed Yam untuk Fresh Yam cake. 

How to order?
Simple - Go to any Sweet Deli branch to order this cake. For Walk-in-and-purchase, I believe premium cake is only available at Sweet Deli Kiulap branch. 

Also, you may order through Whatsapp: +673 719 7133. I ordered a Fresh Yam cake for Birthday dari Whatsapp. Within 4 hours, my cake is ready to be collected. I'm very happy with the cake as well as their customer service di Whatsapp. Walaupun inda berjumpa 4-mata tapi the outcome memang memuaskan.  

Price?
A reasonable price. I bought the Fresh Yam cake for $25 for 1lb (Price may be vary according to size and decoration, so please call or whatsapp Sweetdeli : +673 719 7133).

  Other option of recommended cake yang nyaman and you can choose di Sweet Deli is Pandan Kaya cake, New York cake, Double Choc blackforest cake and Monta Carlo cake. 

Ulasan