Journey to Motherhood: Week 16 Ultrasound at Dr Yong

Assalamualaikum amazing reader,

2 minggu lepas, Hubs and I went to Dr. Yong to do an ultrasound. Masa atu aku sudah 16 weeks pregnant. 

Tujuan visiting Dr. Yong sebenarnya to check baby's gender. Some of my readings in the web suggested that kadang-kadang gender baby sudah nampak as early as 16 weeks. Lagipun kami lama banar menunggu appointment doktor kerajaan untuk ultrasound. My first and only ultrasound yang aku pernah buat masa 'Baby Lauren' baru masuk week 8 or 9, di Klinik kerajaan. 

My mother-in-law did suggested us untuk aga ke Dr. Ding di Yayasan buat 3D/4D ultrasound. But later I found out buat ultrasound di sana cost between $160 - $260 per session [Please contact Dr. Ding"s Clinic: +673 222 5768 for further info]. MAHAL....so we passed sajalah! In Sha Allah maybe kalau baby sudah dalam 20ish week older baru aga ke Dr. Ding.

We opted to go to Dr. Yong in Seri Qlap Mall instead. Dr. Yong's clinic only had the 2D black-and-white ultrasound, which cost $60 per session [again, please contact Dr. Yong's clinic for +673 223 6119 further info]. 

Hasil session di Dr. Yong: 



Gender baby alum nampak.... Walaubagaimanapun, I don't feel bad when my tujuan untuk check gender baby inda kesampaian. Alhamdulilah, this was my first time "jumpa" baby Lauren looking more like a human baby. Last time aku buat ultrasound, baby masih lagi very very tiny macam buah kurma usulnya. Lagipun considering my not-so-healthy food intake, I am glad to know baby "membesar" secara normal. 

By the way, we were informed that Dr. Yong's also intended to bring in 3D/4D ultrasound machine for trial in November or December this year. So, if biskita kan mencuba ultrasound ane boleh call klinik Dr Yong untuk pertanyaan availability 3D/4D ultrasound, service fee dan lain-lain. 

Thank you for reading ^___^ 

Ulasan

  1. Alhamdulillah rapat nya kita beranak, 2017 and 2018 rezeki.

    BalasPadam
  2. Actually beranak in 2018. As of now, I have 1 child. In sha allah mudahan ada rezeki di masa akan dtg. Same goes to you sis~ thank you for reading my blog

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan