[Review] Liquid Foundation Oxygen Complex by Mustika Ratu


Assalamualaikum reader,

Any of you pernah try product or cosmetic dari Mustika Ratu? There are a number of outlets di Brunei yang jual product from this brand. So far, yang aku pernah terliat product Mustika Ratu berjual di Hua Ho, Jaya Hypermart Gadong and Winmark. Some Spa and home-based spa pun ada menggunakan this brand jua.

Last year, I bought one of Mustika Ratu cosmetics 'LIQUID FOUNDATION OXYGEN COMPLEX'. Beli pun pasal I saw a promotion di Jaya Hypermart "Buy one, Free one". The price was B$13.20 sebotol, which is very reasonable. Memandangkan it was on promotion, I got 2 bottles of this foundation for the price of $13.20 hehe...

My skin jenis Oily to combination, with large pores around hidung and pipi area. The promoter recommended me to try this foundation as it contains Oxygen complex, which allows skin to "breath" and won't clog pores...and ada UV filter jua yang function nya to absorb or reflect UV rays. 


🌸 Packaging

The packaging is small and very practical to carry around. Tube nya jenis betutup, so kalau simpan di bag pun nda mudah tumpah. 

I'm confident dengan kandungan foundation ane halal dan selamat untuk digunakan as di packaging ada label "Majelis Ulama Indonesia". 

🌸 Description

Di belakang bottle ada simple description: Formula ringan dan alami untuk menyamarkan noda pada kulit wajah menjadi wajah tampak halus dan cerah.  

The rest is kandungan foundation ane. 



🌸 Application

Sepanjang menggunakan the foundation, inda pernah breakout apa after use which I bet pasal kandungan oxygen complex atu. The Natural colour blends well on my skin and it gives an overall medium coverage.  It does feels light and easy to apply...just dab dab arah kulit...Voila~I'm ready to go! I use this foundation almost everyday. Now I'm on my second bottle. 

Minus point: Though it's easy to blend, it needs to be re-applied after a few hours as it doesn't stay long. Probably sebab my oily-combination skin ane kali jua. 


Rating: Good ★★★


Sorry I didn't post muka with real application of this foundation. I'm camera-shy. Comment or review above is from my personal experience.

Anyway hope you enjoy reading this post. 



Ulasan