#Study AND #changingthemindset

Assalamualaikum dear readers,

For my first entry, I want to share about Study and pursuing Higher Education. Currently aku berada dalam final sem for my Master Degree. And frankly speaking I can't wait to finish up my Master Degree ane. Banyak kenangan pahit-manis yang di lalui sepanjang 3 semester di University. If anyone asks me "apa perasaan buat Master degree?" All I can say is it's pretty challenging!

I don't want to go into details menceritakan my experience doing this degree, as I might scare you off from pursuing higher education hehe...Nada bah, doing Master is not actually that bad. I met a lot of amazing people sepanjang belajar di university and became close with my coursemates; they are such an amazing and super talented ladies!

My advise to those who wish to pursue higher education:

GO FOR IT!

TETAP KUATKAN SEMANGAT...

&

ALWAYS AIM BIG!!!


 There's one motivational quote that I like:

SHOOT FOR THE MOON, 
EVEN OF YOU MISS IT...
YOU'LL LAND AMONG THE STARS

Beautiful quote, right?

I know these days (Budget cut, high unemployment rate in the country) makes most of us think, "There is no point belajar tinggi-tinggi, sama jua inda bekeraja."

OMG, that kind of mindset needs to change!

I remembered masa di sekolah ugama dulu, I was taught menuntut ilmu adalah dituntut oleh agama. Islam encourage use to learn for the benefit of ourselves and mankind. Ilmu yang kitani perolehi can help ourselves to open up more opportunities, whether we realizing it or not. 

Plus Allah SWT akan memuliakan dan meninggikan darjat seseorang yang berilmu. Dan yang penting jua always remember rezeki itu ditangan Allah!

so ignore all those cakap-cakap yang no point mengambil degree/ master segala. Those people have a backward mindset!

I have few friends yang spiritnya really really amaze me on bab-vab pursuing higher education ane. Despite kepayahan belajar di University, inda jara kan mau sambung belajar sampai ke peringkat yang lebih tinggi. Semangat durang untuk belajar is really really buat aku salute to them!


As for myself, lapas graduate ane I don't intend to continue my study sampai PhD (Heiiii baru jua aku atu encourage orang untuk sambung belajar ke peringat yang lebih tinggi)~~ Jangan salah paham ye....that doesn't mean I want to quit belajar. 

I'm actually thinking kan ambil short courses di Pendidikan lanjutan or any private institution. There are a few short courses that I wish to join next year untuk belajar some new skills. Hopefully saja these classes ada kana bukakan after my graduation. I am so excited every time I think about it ~ selalu imagine kan buat IT course or short courses yang related to business hehe....

okay la, atu saja for now. Hopefully my few words here dapat menguatkan semangat biskita untuk mencari dan menuntut ilmu.

Toodles ^^

Ulasan