[Review] De Most Salon Kiulap

Assalamualaikum dear reader, 

If you guys read my previous post about social deal, I did mentioned pasal ketidak puas hati ku on my new haircut that I got from one of a hair salon di Menglait. 

Today, aku visited another saloon di Kiulap, De'Most Salon, to re-do my bad haircut. I bet biskita pernah mendangar nama and meliat logo De'Most Salon ane pasal durang quite active in Social Media (Facebook and Instagram).  




Saloon durang ane wasn't my first choice untuk buat haircut. Niat atu sebenarnya kan visit Kathy Chai salon yang berdekatan dengan BIBD kiulap. I trusted Kathy Chai service walaupun a bit expensive. Aku ne jenis yang suka mencuba potong rambut atau facial di tempat-tempat baru...iytah makanya kalau terkana bad haircut service macam di Menglait atu, terpaksa berkarih ke professional hair stylist to re-do the rambut. 

Unfortunately masa aku mengaga ke Kathy Chai, salon durang tutup ~Aduiii! I'm not sure about the opening times Kathy Chai di cawangan lain, I guess Kathy Chai Kiulap is always closed on Friday. I visited sana twice sudah on Fridays, and it was always tutup. 

Nevertheless disebabkan rasa kan bergunting rambut atu sudah mendesak, I roamed around Kiulap area a little bit to look for a decent hair salon. After few minutes mencari and berpikir-pikir, I ended up going to De'most saloon ane. 

Initially, I had read a number of good reviews of this place in Facebook...so why not try their service kan? These are some of the reviews of their previous clients (from their own facebook page: @De most salon kiulap): 






The outcome on their client's hairs are also amazing:







I am definitely hooked kalau nampak outcome lawa-lawa macam di atas atu, plus ada good reviews lagi.... 

My own verdict? 

Staffs nya very attentive to their customers, and aku sendiri kana attend by Ms Tatha (Top Stylist). 

I showed Ms Tatha a picture of a hairstyle that I want i.e. shoulder length and sedikit wavy. Then, she gave some of her opinion what kind of hairstyle that actually suits my round face. Lapas atu ia offered aku if I want to do any treatment. I know my hair sedikit frizzy especially yang dibelakang, so I tried their detox hair treatment which cost an additional $54.00. 

FYI, there is no hidden charges on the service or treatment. The hairdresser explained to me all the prices of each treatment and the service that I wanted to do. She also explained the function of each products that she used on my hair and described well of every steps of her cutting, washing, and treatment. 

Unlike some salons *cough* a salon somewhere in Kiarong *cough*, sometimes durang offer macam-macam treatment tapi they didn't exactly sabut price and whether treatment durang atu sesuai dengan rambut atau scalp ketani. I remembered this one particular salon used an unfamiliar brand for hair treatment. Chemical of that treatment macam quite harsh on my hair, that it ended up jadi very dry and terluan frizzy a few days after treatment. It wasn't just me, my two sisters also did hair treatment di sana. They ended up dapat rambut rosak jua...huhu~

Anyways, Ms Tatha did a wonderful job of giving me a really really nice hair cut. Apparently, ia dulu pernah bekeraja di Kathy Chai jua, sebelum di De most salon ane. She also kindly advised me on how to manage my hair at home ~ ane baru ya service tiptop!

In sha allah I will definitely coming back to De most saloon sebab sangat-sangat puas hati dengan service durang.  Of course, I will recommend anyone to get a haircut or any service there. 

Brief information about De most salon kiulap

Opening Hours:
Tuesday to Sunday (10.30am - 7.00pm)
Friday (2.00pm - 6.30pm)
Close every Monday

Address:
Unit no 8, First floor Tian & Chuan Building (opposite Huaho Kiulap/ Same building and above KFC kiulap) 

Tel: 2230778

De most salon also offers membership which is valid for 1 year. To sign up for membership is only $10, and the privileges include:

  • Free $20-voucher for each sign up.
  • 10% off for each visit on selected services and purchases.
  • 30% off on Birthday on selected services and purchases. 


Here aku share jua prices of service and treatment dari brochure. Tapi please note that the prices on the print may vary (manatau brochure yang alum update), so please do visit the salon yourself or call untuk bertanyakan harga:










That's it for now. Sorry I didn't post the outcome of my hair, al-maklum aku ne a hijabi lady hehe...but pretty sure you guys will be very satisfied with the service from De most salon nanti. 

Hope you enjoy reading this post.

Toodles ^^

Ulasan